I’ve almost been married 7 years now, and I’ve come to learn that the woman (I mean my woman) expects certain things. No matter what else, these are my basic responsibilities.
(1) Unload the Dishwasher.
(2) Load the Dishwasher (this we take turns on – ish)
(3) Take out the trash
(4) Lock the doors (Protect!)
(5) Turn off the lights at night
(6) Lift heavy things – get things that are annoying to get
(7) Get Milk, or the Sunday Newspaper for the coupons.
(8) Hold the purse (when multitasking is at hand)
(9) ALWAYS answer the phone (no excuses)
(10) Listen, AND Understand.
Not complaining – just saying. These are basics. There are more, but I can’t remember them right now. I’ll keep you updated as I remember more.